As you are scrolling through your Instagram feed, you may come across a particular image or video that you want to keep forever.
For images, this is fairly simple– all you have to do is take a screenshot. However, when it comes to videos, you’ll need a reliable video downloader.
This is where we come in. Since Facebook owns Instagram, it is safe to assume that you can use the same tools across platforms (see also “How To Clear Instagram Cache“).
However, this isn’t always the case. Sometimes, you’ll need an entirely different program. That said, you shouldn’t have trouble finding one – the internet is flooded with them!
Although, for any first-time video downloaders, the amount of choice can be somewhat overwhelming.
Plus, if you have never used these tools before, you may not know what to look out for. The worst thing that can happen is accidentally downloading something full of malware!
Therefore knowing which programs you can trust is important, and, with the help of this guide, finding the best Instagram video downloader couldn’t be easier!
Let’s get straight into it!
What Is An Instagram Video Downloader?
Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms in the world – and for good reason, too. It allows you to stay connected with your friends and family while sharing your favorite memories at the same time.
In addition, it is the primary base for social media influencers to connect with their followers. Plus, it is even a platform for the biggest celebrities in Hollywood.
Thus, it is without a doubt that Instagram is one of the most engaging and fun social media sites. Therefore, it can come as a disappointment that it doesn’t allow you to download videos or images.
As of today, there is no official tool on Instagram that allows you to download videos and watch them offline. While Instagram may have legitimate reasons not to allow this, you may have your rightful reasons too.
However, luckily for you, you do not have to wonder which is the best reliable software in aiding you with your Instagram video downloads.
With the help of this guide, you’ll be downloading videos straight off Instagram in no time. Here, we will take a deep dive into all the best Instagram video downloaders, looking at the notable features and highlights.
Today, we are starting off the list with one of the most user-friendly and popular tools available, DownloadIntagram Videos. This is a web-based platform that allows you to download Instagram videos – who would’ve known?!
This tool can be used across a variety of major browsers. Below, we have outlined how to effectively use the tool.
- Firstly, you’ll want to open Instagram and copy the link to your desired video. For those using a web browser, simply copy the URL located in the address bar. For those on a mobile device, all you have to do is select the options buttons (the three-dotted line at the top of the screen) and select “Copy Link”.
- Then, open the DownloadInstagramVideos platform and paste the copied link into the specified field (this is the space by the ‘Instagram Video URL”). To proceed, you may need to type “www.”.
- Select the button that indicates “Download Instagram Video”.
- Then you’re all set. Here, you can preview the video and then simply tap the button below to download it.
See, that’s it! It couldn’t be easier. In only four easy steps, you’ll have your favorite Instagram videos in your possession.
The beauty of Inflact is that it boasts a very simple interface that helps you download any content you want off Instagram. Whether you’re looking to save a photo, Instagram story (see also “Why Are My Instagram Stories Blurry?“), IGTV, or, of course, a video, then Inflact can help you do so in seconds.
When it comes to its compatibility, there are no restrictions, either. This tool can be used to download content regardless of the device or what part of the world you’re in. Plus, the download process itself is incredibly simple and easy to understand.
All you have to do is select the three dots on the content you want to download. Then select “Copy URL” to grab its specific link.
Then simply paste the link into the box available on Inflast and allow it to download. With a simple click of a button, you’ll have your desired content saved onto your device.
While the tool itself is free, you can pay a small fee to unlock other exciting features. Some of these include the ability to download various images and videos all at the same time. Likewise, you can even save various profiles on Instagram, too.
The next tool that allows you to download Instagram videos is InstaDownloader.co. This is an easy-to-use and lean tool that allows you to download videos in a mere matter of minutes.
Plus, you can also use this tool to download images without having to worry about cropping them and taking screenshots (see also “Does Instagram Notify When You Screenshot?“). Likewise, you can even download IGTV videos, too!
The process of downloading videos is the same as DownloadInstagramVideos.
Essentially, all you have to do is copy the link to the Instagram video and paste it into the field provided. Then, simply click the button and wait for the video to download.
Once it has been uploaded, you will be provided with a preview video (to ensure it looks like the one you’re downloading) and then click the button below to download it.
4. 4K Stogram
If you are looking to download Instagram photos, stories, or videos, then 4K Stogram is the tool for you. Here, the tool supports a range of platforms, including Windows, Ubuntu, and Mac.
With this tool, you’re able to subscribe to your favorite Instagram hashtags, locations, and accounts which automatically allows you to download existing, and upcoming, posts instantly.
- There is a folder that allows you to download specific Instagram highlights in separate subfolders depending on the account.
- It allows you to download private videos, photos, etc. on Instagram.
- It is more generous in its capabilities. For instance, you’re able to save Instagram posts depending on exporting and important subscriptions, and dates.
While at first glance, w3toys may look like a bunch of random letters, it is actually a popular platform that is used to download Instagram videos, as well as photos, while on the go.
Like other video downloading tools, it works as easily as grabbing the specific URL for your desired video and pasting it to link into the specific field for high-quality video files.
Here, the videos are downloaded as MP4s. One annoying feature about this platform is that you may need to scroll past some ads to get to the download button.
Moreover, if you’re using Google Chrome, you should keep in mind that you may need to right-click and select “Save as” on your desired video.
If you’re looking for an all-featured video downloader that contains high compatibility, then VideoHunter is the tool you’re looking for.
As of today, the tools allow you to download audio/ video from over 1,000 different sites. These include YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Niconico, Bilibili, and SoundCloud, to name a few.
This downloader is becoming increasingly popular among people who share videos since it provides high-quality output and offers a fantastic payback in the form of video-quality playback. Here, it can reach an impressive 1080p, 4K, and even 8K videos.
- The tool supports both Mac and Windows. Plus, you can download videos from over 1000 different websites.
- The downloading process is simple, all you have to do is copy and paste the URL.
- Provides users with a super fast downloading experience at 6X the speed.
- Plus, the output quality is high, allowing you to enjoy awesome and smooth offline playback, including 1080p, 4K, and 8K.
- You’re provided with free lifetime software upgrades while using the software.
7. Video Downloader – For Instagram Repost App
This Android tool offers two-in-one services, these include:
- The ability to repost the content on your account in a few simple steps.
- The ability to download IGTV, videos, and photos straight from Instagram.
The process of downloading your content is exactly the same as any other Instagram video downloader. All you have to do is copy the URL and paste it into the field provided.
The app is available from Google Play and has been downloaded over 50 million times.
As you’re scrolling through your Instagram account, you may come across a particular video or image that catches your eye and makes you want to keep it forever.
That said, while you can easily screenshot images, this isn’t the case for videos. Instead, what you need is a video downloading tool.
With the help of this guide, you’re sure to find the best Instagram video-downloading tools.
- 7 Best Video Downloaders For Instagram - March 1, 2023
- How To Download Instagram Highlights - March 1, 2023
- Can The Public See My Private Stories On Instagram? - March 1, 2023